Drive In Worship Service
The services will start at 10am, can’t make it out? Don’t worry. Online services will continue to be posted on Sunday.
Here are a few things to remember:
- Parking attendants will help you get parked. Please follow their instructions.
- Please remain in your vehicle at all times.
- Keep vehicles turned off so everyone can hear the service.
- Washrooms are available for emergency use only before and after the service.
- A song list will be emailed out, posted on the website and Facebook page before the Sunday service. Please print and bring with you if you’d like to sing along or use a device to access.
- There will be an opportunity to give your tithe/offering at the end of the service. Parking attendants will have a bucket for this.
- If a service needs to be cancelled we will send out an email not later than 9:00 am Sunday morning and post notifications on this website and Facebook page.
The Contact is a bi-monthly publication of Ottawa Citadel Corps, published to share news & views at Ottawa Citadel.
This Week at Ottawa Citadel…
Join us on ZOOM for any one of these meetings. Check your email for the ZOOM link or contact Captain Jeff for the secure link.
Please contact us by one of the following methods:
|Tuesday||9:30am – 4:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:30am – 4:00pm|
|Thursday||9:30am – 4:00pm|
|Friday||9:30am – 4:00pm|