Be part of the COVID-19 solution – get vaccinated. If you are having problems getting a vaccine appointment, call the office, 613-731-0165, and we will try to help.
The Salvation Army Territorial headquarters will not allow Corps (congregations) to ask members of our congregation or visitors for proof of vaccination prior to granting access to the building or any part of it – including the sanctuary. Please be aware of this if you book tickets to attend in person.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the number in attendance will be limited to a total of eighty (80) people. Attendance in person requires a pre booked “ticket”.
- Wear a mask at all times within the building.
- Complete a short health questionnaire upon arrival on Sunday morning.
- Enter the sanctuary and take your assigned seat immediately after completing the questionnaire.
- Once in the sanctuary, remain in assigned seating places.
- Should there be a need to leave the sanctuary during the service, re-entry will not be allowed.
- Maintain physical distance from other attendees (other than your immediate family grouping).
- Depart from the sanctuary immediately after the service using the side door and proceed directly to the parking lot.
- The worship time will be limited to a maximum of one hour.
- Washrooms are available but attendees are asked to limit their usage of these facilities as far as possible
- The service will be live streamed or recorded for view from home.
Or call Rosemary at 613-731-0165.
This Week at Ottawa Citadel…
Join us on ZOOM for any one of these meetings. Check your email for the ZOOM link or contact the office for the secure link.
Please contact us by one of the following methods:
|Tuesday||9:30am – 4:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:30am – 4:00pm|
|Thursday||9:30am – 4:00pm|
|Friday||9:30am – 4:00pm|